REES AND DAUGHTERS
window cleaningnear me
1. We provide services for both Residential and Commercial properties.
2. Although chosen by the Client, our set frequencies are every 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks.
3. Prices differ depending on frequency of service.
4. One off/last minute cleans are charged at a premium.
5. We do work in light/medium rain.
6. All work carried out is covered by our satisfaction guarantee.
7. Any claim on our satisfaction guarantee must be registered within 24 hours of when cleaning has taken place.
8. Payment is due immediately after cleaning has taken place, unless an agreed contract is in place, then payment is to be made within 28 days.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to domestic and commercial clients.
2. By booking our services, you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. These terms and conditions of trading apply to Rees and Daughters and any other name we choose to trade under.
4. If you wish to cancel or postpone your service, this must be done at least 24 hours before the next scheduled clean. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50% of any work scheduled during this time.
5. Quotes are given based on agreed frequency of service. Any requests to change the frequency will be subject to a price amendment.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all windows will be cleaned. Although, if we deem certain windows inaccessible or unsafe to clean, we will not clean them.
7. We operate in all weather conditions excluding very heavy rain, heavy snow, wind speeds over 30mph and electrical storms.
8. For cover under our customer satisfaction guarantee you must register your complaint within 24 hours of the service being completed. Complaints after this period will be dealt with at our discretion.
9. We accept no liability for damage caused by decorative or structural defects , or conditions at your property/premises, such as, but not limited to, ill-fitting windows, doors, fascia’s, guttering, window/conservatory trims, unsecured windows and doors, leaking seals, decorative bars stuck on glass, rotting frames, flaking paint, open/broken trickle vents, etc.
10. Should we be unable to access any part of your property/premises due to locked gates etc., we will only clean the accessible areas, such as front or side/s. This will typically be charged at 75% of the total clean cost. We will be unable to return to clean the restricted area until the next scheduled clean. To avoid this, please ensure safe access is available. We will only find a safe method of climbing over locked gates and walls if you have given us prior consent to do so. If you would like us to hold a key/access code or give us
permission to climb over your gate/wall, please contact us.
11. Due to insurance liabilities, we will be unable to move obstacles such as, but not exclusive to: heavy flowerpots and garden furniture (residential) filling cabinets and items on internal window sills (commercial). If these or any other item we deem to restrict access to an area of your property/premises, we will be unable to clean it.
13. We are happy to supply a schedule of works to our residential customers. However, this is a guide indicating the week commencement date when we plan to visit, and we cannot be held to a specific date or time. With such factors as public holidays, bad weather, staffing levels, etc., it is not always possible to supply an exact date.
14. We accept no liability for decorative bars coming loose or falling from the exterior of the glass. If these bars are correctly installed, our brushes will not damage them in any way. Should they become loose or fall, this is due to the adhesive not bonding correctly with the glass and coming into contact with dust, rain and contaminates.
15. If we have arrived at your property for a scheduled clean, we cannot accept a postponement on the doorstep, unless construction work is being carried out to the property/premises. A 100% charge will be payable (at the discretion of Rees and Daughters) for failing to give 24 hours notice of postponement as stated in term of service number 4 in these terms and conditions.
16. Any promotions and offers from Rees and Daughters are subject to different terms and conditions.
17. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
18. Payment: Full payment must be received within 30 days (commercial) and 3 days (residential) of the invoice date (unless otherwise stated).. If you fail to do this, your account and services may be suspended until such time as the arrears have been settled.
19. Late payments: We will charge interest at 10% per 7 days of the balance while the account remains unpaid. We require you to pay our expenses and legal costs incurred in obtaining payment on an indemnity basis. We reserve the right to charge you £5 for letters, £10 for legal notices, £20 for returned payments, and any third-party costs involved in tracing you, returned cheques, debt collection and legal action. We also reserve the right to pass unpaid accounts to a debt collector/solicitor for recovery/legal action, to whom we may assign the debt and all rights without restriction.
20. Should you dispute an outstanding invoice and claim to have made payment, the onus is on you to prove payment has arrived and cleared. We cannot accept any liability for cheques, postal orders or cash that have been lost in the post. We strongly advise against sending cash in the post.
Website designed and created by: Wayne Rees
Copyright © All Rights Reserved